click here for more details
Senior business executive focusing on mobile and web based applications in the cloud computing space. A product leader who combines a data driven approach with a remarkable ability to ‘connect the dots’ between market needs and underlying technologies to create products that deliver exceptional customer value. Demonstrated track record of envisioning, building and launching new innovative products. Reputation for successfully leveraging outstanding quantitative and competitive analysis skills to find opportunities to build product market share. Over 15 years experience building and managing software based products at companies ranging in size from startup to Fortune 100.
- My experience has spanned all sides of the mobile market value chain - working with carriers, vendors and consumers.
- Proven track record for strategic and visionary thinking - launching a core AOL technology that was sold for a large premium to Nuance Technology
- Mission Critical - product manager for embedded mobile software that sold 4 billion units during my tenure. Working directly with 8 of the world’s top 10 mobile phone vendors.
- Founder and chief visionary of Gogobeans, a world class cloud based solution for sharing your digital life.
- Won Best Mobile application award 2011 - CTIA (link)
- Telecom Council of Silicon Valley SPIFFY award winner for Best Mobile Opportunity (link)
- Product manager for the world’s most used software - T9 Predictive Text was sold through mobile service providers and mobile equipment providers (over 4 billion handsets around the world are equipped with this software)
- Inventing and launching a core mobile application for AOL Wireless
- Having worked for two large mobile operators (Sprint PCS & Rogers AT&T) as well as Network Equipment Provider (SS8 and Clarent) - I am an expert in understanding the complete ecosystem.
- Extensive international experience with dual citizenship (Canada and European) and USA permanent residency.
click here for more details.